Supervision and Staff Development
This training examines supervision and staff development in management functioning, diverse organizational settings. The functions, principles, and methods of supervision, as well as staff development and training are covered. Emphasis is given to the knowledge and skills required to motivate and retain an effective and efficient workforce, to effectively supervise varying levels of staff as well as programs, teams, or organizational units, especially during these tempestuous times.
- Develop an awareness of critical motivators for both the individual and group.
- Develop an awareness of key leadership qualities as it relates to supervision.
- Learn techniques in managing their emotions within a supervisory setting.
- Be exposed to aspects in relationship building towards greater communication within the team.
- Create a sense of synergy towards meeting the organisation’s objectives and goals